Premises Liability Attorney in San Jose
Unsafe Property Claims
When a person suffers injuries as a result of a property owner's failure to maintain a building, a parking garage, or land in a reasonably safe condition, the owner can be held accountable in a premises liability lawsuit. Liability for dangerous property conditions can cover a broad range of accident scenarios, such as the following:
- Structurally unsound building elements, such as stairwells, handrails, balconies, and porches
- Negligent storage of toxic chemicals and other contaminants
- Unsafe amusement park, theme park, and carnival rides
- Unsupervised swimming pools
- Injuries caused by dog bites or other animal attacks
- Injuries caused by falls on wet floors and oily surfaces
- Inadequate or negligent security in stores, hotels, apartment buildings, and parking garages
The key question in any premises liability case is whether the property owner should have foreseen the risk that a particular condition in the building or grounds might result in an accident. At Shea & Shea, our experience with California negligence and premises liability law allows us to focus on the facts that bear most directly on the defendant's responsibility for the accident. Our firm's familiarity with the evidentiary and tactical challenges presented in the most severe injury cases, which often involve disabling injuries to the head or back, helps assure you that no element of your damages claim will be overlooked in your demand for compensation.
Choose a premises liability lawyer from Shea & Shea!
Our personal injury practice relies on the intensive participation of professionals and forensic experts whose ability to investigate and document the technical aspects of your case is absolutely essential to realizing the full value of your claim. We advance the expenses for experts, and we only recover them when we collect on your behalf. Whether the defendant in your premises liability claim is a hotel, a university, a pit bull owner, a landlord, or a county fair, our personal injury team will act promptly to develop and present your case.