Loss of Hearing Cases

Contact Our San Jose Catastrophic Injury Lawyers

Loss of hearing is considered a " catastrophic injury," and for good reason. If your hearing loss resulted from an accident involving the negligent or reckless behaviors of a third party, you have the right to make a claim for compensation. The inability to hear properly can negatively impact your ability to work; it can also have a significant impact on your social life.

Loss of hearing often results from a puncture to the eardrum, an explosion, or another type accident that injures the ear. If you or a loved one is suffering hearing loss due to an accident, whether a car accident, medical procedure, or other incident, a catastrophic injury lawyer from Shea & Shea can review your situation and advise you of your legal options.

Our initial consultation is provided at no cost to you, so don’t wait to contact us today. To start now, fill out a free case evaluation form here.

Call (408) 883-3863 today. Your first consultation is free!

Loss of hearing can have many devastating effects on an individual's life. The quality of life is certainly diminished and compensation should reflect this fact. Hearing loss can also affect your ability to work, depending on the job and the degree of the hearing loss.

Certain medical procedures and operations may be possible to increase your level of hearing after any type of loss; however, these cutting-edge treatments are often very expensive, and any claim for compensation should reflect all of the costs and potential costs of your catastrophic injury case.

At Shea & Shea, we represent victims in San Jose, Central California, and Northern California. If you have a hearing loss case, don’t hesitate to speak with a catastrophic injury attorney at our firm about a potential claim for lawsuit.

Contact our firm today for a free consultation!

AV Peer Review Rated Super Lawyers National Board of Trial Advocacy Litigator Awards - Taking Top 1% of Lawyers

Schedule Your Risk-Free Consultation With an Attorney

Give us a little information to the right, and we'll evaluate your case for free.

Send My Information