How to request a police report for your case

Posted By Blog Manager || 5-Jul-2012

Depending on the type of report and/or record, request for reports can be made in person, by U.S. mail or by telephone. Police reports and records can be obtained in person at:

SJPD Records Unit
201 West Mission Street
San Jose, CA 95110

Please fill out the Police Report Only Form or the Public Records Act Request Form before arriving at the station. Please know the victim's name, address, location of the incident and the case number, if possible. The report will not be released without this information. Be aware that fees will be collected at the time that the request is made.


Categories: Personal Injury
AV Peer Review Rated Super Lawyers National Board of Trial Advocacy Litigator Awards - Taking Top 1% of Lawyers

Schedule Your Risk-Free Consultation With an Attorney

Give us a little information to the right, and we'll evaluate your case for free.

Send My Information