Blog Posts in April, 2017

  • Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Claims - Just how "fully covered" are you?

    Posted By Shea & Shea || 28-Apr-2017

    California, like most states, requires automobile insurance and proof of that insurance to drive a motor vehicle, legally. The insurance that most people think of within the confines of your auto policy is called “bodily injury” coverage. But whose bodily injury? Liability, or “bodily injury” (BI) coverage, affords you protection if you cause a collision and injure another ...
    Continue Reading
  • 1 results found. Viewing page 1 of 1.
AV Peer Review Rated Super Lawyers National Board of Trial Advocacy Litigator Awards - Taking Top 1% of Lawyers

Schedule Your Risk-Free Consultation With an Attorney

Give us a little information to the right, and we'll evaluate your case for free.

Send My Information