BRAIN INJURIES ARE OFTEN UNIQUELY SEVERE
Regardless of how a catastrophic injury is caused, the outcome and ongoing medical necessities may cause a victim and their family to suffer a lifetime of economic, emotional and physical consequences. Of all catastrophic injuries, brain injuries are of the most severe in that they often result in various medical expenses and costly hospitalization feeds.At Shea & Shea – A Professional Law Corporation, our team has the experience and skills needed to fight for your rights. After a brain injury, it’s critical to obtain the best representation possible for your case. We have provided a list of questions people should ask before hiring an attorney to ensure you have someone experienced working for you.If you or someone you love has suffered a brain injury and believes another person should be held liable, call our office today at (408) 292-2434.Other attorneys often refer complex or serious injury cases to us because they trust us and know we have the resources to do right by their clients.
When you entrust your case to our team, we can:
- Provide you with a free case evaluation
- Handle your case on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay unless we win your case
- Provide you with a team backed by more than 100 years of legal experience
Do not wait to get the representation you need. Contact our firm today. Our lawyers are ready to put our legal team on your side.
What Causes Brain Injuries?
In many cases, brain injuries are caused by collapsing equipment, falls on construction sites, car accidents, other vehicle accidents and more. These types of injuries can be caused by immediate and blunt impact to the head but can also be caused by interruption of blood circulation, damage to nerve fibers and swelling in the skull. No matter what the cause may be, brain injury victims should seek immediate medical and legal help right away.
There are a wide range of brain injuries, including the following:
- Acquired brain injuries: These types of injuries stem from instances of illness, as well as occasions where blood or oxygen has difficulty getting to the brain.
- Closed head injuries: A brain injury can occur without a fracture to the skull. These more contained head injuries can present treatment challenges.
- Coma: When an injury causes an individual to become comatose, they can face an uncertain recovery.
- Memory loss: A loss of memory can have a profound impact on your life, and it is often a lasting symptom of a brain injury.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI): Some instances of TBI can be mild in their severity, while more serious cases can have permanent consequences.
- Post-concussion disorder: A concussed individual can be left reeling with significant post-concussion disorder symptoms.
- Severe and moderate brain injuries: A brain injury’s severity depends on a multitude of factors, but even the most moderate cases warrant immediate medical attention.
We Can Assist You On Your Road To Recovery
If you are suffering in the aftermath of an accident that resulted in a brain injury, contact Shea & Shea – A Professional Law Corporation for help. For more than 40 years, we have been helping victims of negligence recover full and fair compensation for their catastrophic brain injuries. Over the years, we have helped thousands of victims and their families recover damages totaling many millions of dollars.
Do not wait to get the help you need. Call us today at (408) 292-2434 for a free consultation. You can also contact our firm via email .