Nicole N. Hancock practices exclusively within the field of personal injury litigation. Within this practice, her cases are limited to those that involve serious physical injury or wrongful death.
Ms. Hancock practices both in State and Federal Court. Cases on which Ms. Hancock has worked include motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, injury from unsafe or defective products, toxic exposure, amusement park accidents, motorcycle accidents, roadway design cases, dog mauling cases, to identify a few.
In addition to working on personal injury cases at the trial court level, Ms. Hancock also participates in the appellate process, conducting research and writing briefs.
Areas of Practice
- Wrongful Death
- Litigation & Appeals
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Toxic Torts
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Board of Trustees of Stanford University vs. Superior Court of Santa Clara County (Brian Umana, real party in interest) (149 Cal.App. 1154; 57 Cal.Rptr.3d 755 2007)
- Moore vs. State of California, 6th Appellate District, H026605 (Cal.App.Unpub. LEXIS 11330 2004)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- American Association for Justice