A truck accident can have numerous adverse effects on your daily life. Shea & Shea’s truck accident lawyers in Fremont provide high-quality legal representation to collision victims and will pursue just financial compensation for your misfortune.
Role of a Truck Accident Lawyer
The role of a truck accident lawyer is to help you through the complicated legal process while strengthening your claims in court. Below are just some of the services you can expect from a Shea & Shea truck accident attorney.
Determine Liability in Truck Accident Cases
Experienced truck accident lawyers reinforce your case by helping you prove the other party’s at fault for the truck accident. They examine numerous parties, including, but not limited to:
- The Truck Driver
- The Trucking Company
- The Truck Manufacturer
- The Shipping Company
- Insurance Companies
- Government Entities
Building a Compelling Case
Once a lawyer determines liability, they perform the following to strengthen your case.
- Investigate and collect evidence in your case.
- Gather and compile all of your medical bills and expenses relating to the injury in addition to any documents that prove loss.
- Identify all potentially liable parties and insurance carriers.
- Negotiate with the insurance companies for a fair settlement on your behalf.
- Take the case to trial if the insurance companies refuse to settle.
Proving Your Truck Accident Case
After your lawyer gathers compelling evidence for your case, they reinforce your claim by arguing:
- The truck driver owed you a duty of care to drive reasonably and safely.
- The truck driver breached or violated that duty of care.
- That breach of care caused you or your loved one’s injuries.
- You or your loved one suffered damages and losses due to those injuries.
Verifying Truck Driver Negligence
Proving truck driver negligence often takes time and requires extensive research and dedication. However, your truck accident lawyer in Fremont will take steadfast action and verify the truck driver’s negligence by arguing:
- The driver of the large truck had a duty of care to other drivers. Truck drivers must take reasonable actions to prevent accidents.
- The driver breached or failed to meet the duty of care established, and this action or failure to act resulted in your accident.
- Drawing a link between the accident and your injuries by proving your injuries, damages, and losses are the direct result of the accident caused by the truck driver’s negligence.
At Shea & Shea, our lawyers do everything in their power to prove your case and provide adequate financial compensation for your pain and suffering.
Make an Appointment Today!
If you need an experienced truck accident lawyer in Fremont, contact Shea & Shea. Our attorneys will teach you what to do after a truck accident and provide first-class legal representation throughout the court process. We always make your case our top priority and will go above and beyond to prove your claim in a court of law.
Contact Shea & Shea by calling (408) 716-1589 or completing our online form via our website’s Contact page and receive a free consultation today!