An injury can be a costly life event. If you were the victim of a severe accident, you may be unable to work, and medical bills may be accumulating at a staggering rate. Coupled with your own pain and anguish, this accompanying financial hardship can be a trying ordeal for you and your family. To ensure your financial stability, it is important to obtain maximum compensation for your claim — but how can that be done? An effective attorney, such as ours at Shea & Shea – A Professional Law Corporation, can help you take measures to get the most out of your claim. Our lawyers have extensive experience in helping San Jose individuals and their families recover the compensation that they are owed. For a free evaluation of your case, call us today at (408) 292-2434.
Positioning Yourself To Succeed With Your Claim
Maximizing your claim starts with your own actions. After an accident, it is crucial that you document as much pertinent information as possible. This can include:
- Photographs of the scene of your auto, bicycle, boat or recreational vehicle accident
- Your own medical expenses
- Names and phone numbers of witnesses to your accident
An insurance company is a business, and to protect their interests they will do everything in their power to avoid paying you. Because of what you are up against, your claim must be as strong and robust as possible.
The Right Attorney Will Know What To Look For
While there are steps that you can take on your own to strengthen your claim, insurance policies are often complex, and you may not know what to look at. For this reason, it is prudent to consult with a seasoned personal injury attorney. Our California law firm can aid you in the following:
- Insurance coverage analysis: To know your claim’s validity, an understanding of the policy involved is compulsory. Our attorneys know how to analyze insurance coverage, and we can compose an effective strategy for you.
- Determining liability: Knowing whom to sue is not always as simple as it seems. In accidents involving commercial vehicles or public transportation, there may be several entities that can be deemed liable. We can help you determine who you need to hold accountable.
For most, a personal injury claim is a foreign experience. It can be difficult to effectively move forward if you cannot recognize the path. At Shea & Shea – A Professional Law Corporation, we can employ our experience on your behalf as you seek to recover the compensation that you deserve.
Let Our Firm Help You Obtain Maximum Compensation
If you have suffered an accident in the Bay Area, our firm wants to hear from you. By calling (408) 292-2434, you can get a complimentary evaluation of your claim, and we can help you devise a plan to move forward. You can also visit our contact page to send our firm an email. We look forward to working with you.