A TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY CAN PERMANENTLY ALTER THE COURSE OF YOUR LIFE
Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) are among the most severe catastrophic injuries in that they can occur in numerous forms and may result in a large accumulation of health complication and medical expenses, which can make everyday activities difficult for both victims and their families.Because brain injury cases can be highly complex, traumatic brain injury cases should be handled with the help of a highly skilled catastrophic brain injury lawyer who has ample experience handling these types of cases. At Shea & Shea – A Professional Law Corporation, our team of San Jose lawyers is backed by more than 100 years of combined legal experience and can help you pursue maximum monetary compensation for your injuries. Call (408) 292-2434 today to learn how we can help you.
Speak with a member of our legal team today, and learn more about why you should entrust your case with us. We are ready to stand by your side from beginning to end.
A Traumatic Brain Injury Can Reveal Itself In Several Ways
Individuals who suffer
serious traumatic injuries may begin to experience the following symptoms:
- Sensitivity to light and noise
- Memory loss
- Difficulty paying attention
- Cognitive and motor impairment
People who have suffered more severe TBI can remain in a coma, vegetative state, or in a condition that leaves them minimally responsive.
Certain Head Injuries Can Lead To Serious Trauma
Traumatic brain injuries can occur in numerous forms, including:
- Skull fractures: These may be visible in the form of swelling, bruising or bleeding. However, these injuries may also be completely unnoticeable
- Intracranial hemorrhages: These occur when there is bleeding or blood clots inside the skull.
- Cerebral contusions: These types of injuries often cause attention and memory problems.
- Concussions: These types of injuries often cause temporary confusion, disorientation, loss of awareness and loss of memory.
We Can Help You Start To Move Forward
If you believe you or someone you love has suffered a traumatic brain injury, it is urgent you retain aggressive and relentless legal advocacy from our attorneys right away. We can examine the details of your case and determine who should be held liable for your damages. When you choose to work with our legal team, we will provide you with top-tier representation and a compassionate team willing to stand by your side.
Call (408) 292-2434 or
send us an email for a free case evaluation.