Truck accidents with extremely large vehicles can have dangerous and deadly results for California residents. These accidents claim lives and cause serious injuries every year, leaving anyone affected to deal with the aftereffects. Victims can work with a knowledgeable Santa Rosa truck accident lawyer to hold the responsible parties accountable for their actions.
Contact us at Shea & Shea for a free consultation with a truck accident lawyer in Santa Rosa, CA.
The Role of a Truck Accident Lawyer
The role of a truck accident lawyer is to compile the facts surrounding the accident and assess reports or other evidence. At Shea & Shea, you’ll find a Santa Rosa truck accident lawyer that will work hard on your behalf. One of the main reasons to have a truck accident attorney in your corner is to determine liability and recognize dangerous parties that put people at risk.
Before deciding to move forward, you can schedule a free no-obligation consultation from our team. We can provide potential next steps you can take and make the process easier for your claim.
What to Do After a Truck Accident
Not everyone knows what to do after a truck accident, especially if the most pressing matter is dealing with injuries or the loss of a loved one. Fortunately, Shea & Shea has experience dealing with similar cases and understands what to do next. First, any injured parties should seek medical treatment, and then take the following steps.
- Remove all vehicles off the road and out of traffic to prevent further injuries. Be careful, as it may not be safe to do so.
- All parties should share their names, license information, addresses, and insurance details with one another.
- Record as much information about the accident as you can remember, such as the location, date, time of day, road and weather conditions, witness information, and details about the police officers who responded on the scene.
- Take photos of the accident scene as much as possible to address all details.
- Do not admit fault or provide information that isn’t legally required or requested.
Truck Accident Lawyer Compelling Case Building
For a truck accident lawyer, compelling case-building may help significantly clarify the details of a case. Reviewing accident reports, medical records, injury expenses, and other evidence can assist with case building to establish fault, sometimes by more than one party. Our trusted team will assist in the process.
Proving Truck Driver Negligence
Some cases hold both the truck driver and trucking company liable for an accident. Proving truck driver negligence starts with having a good lawyer that can find evidence of negligence. Negligence may truck companies include:
- Lack of equipment maintenance
- Improperly trained or inexperienced drivers
- No background checks while hiring drivers
Contact Our Truck Driving Accident Lawyers in Santa Rosa, CA
Contact Shea & Shea to discuss your situation with an experienced Santa Rosa truck accident lawyer. Fill out our online form or call us at (408) 716-1589 to schedule a free consultation with a truck accident attorney in Santa Rosa, CA.